- Setting Powder Post makeup: You apply lovely make up and are ready to have an awesome day. But what is the guarantee that the make-up would not get smudged as the day passes by? Don’t worry; to prevent your make up getting messes up, Loosing Powder can be used as final setting powder after entire make-up is applied on face to prevent the smudging of the Make-up.
- Setting of Eye shadow: Eye Shadows are dusty and often tend loose grip from the skin. In such case loosing powder can be utilized to give a firm set up to the Eye-Shadows on the eyelids as well as Under Eyes
- Setting Concealer: Concealer may sometimes turn up slightly greasy especially in the Under-Eye area. Applying compact may give a smooth finish; however it also gives a cakey appearance. Loosing powder can be better substitute in situation like this.
- Oily Face: Drawback of Summer Season is that it makes your skin Oily. Instead of Compact even applying a layer of Loose Powder is enough to make your skin look perfect balanced.
- As Foundation: Lady! You are beautiful! You need not apply make up every day. Or if you are in hurry and have no time to apply proper makeup. A clean dab of Loose Powder is all you want to make yourself look flawless.
Do feel free to comment below and let us know if you have found this article helpful.
Until the next article,